AMEN!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we stand with you in prayer together before our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, for you are suffering greatly with inflammation and you are filled with fear for your health and your eyesight and your safety this week.

The Lord sees your suffering and your fear and He draws near to those who call upon Him. We are reminded of His promises to us, for it is written, Fear you not, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10. And again, For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7.

We also cling to His promise as our Healer, for He is the Lord who heals us. Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3. And, But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17. He also is our protector, He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:1-2.

We notice you cried out to God, and we want to lovingly share that it is only through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and that we are saved. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6. Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. It is by believing in Jesus, that He died for our sins and rose again, and confessing Him as Lord, that we are brought into right relationship with God. If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9. So we come to the Father together in Jesus' precious name.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one to You who is suffering with severe inflammation and is very scared. Lord, You see the pain and the fear and the worry about eyesight and about making it through this week safely. We ask in Jesus' name that You would lay Your healing hand upon this body and heal completely and permanently according to Your perfect will. Lord, touch the inflammation at its source and bring restoration and wholeness. We ask You to protect eyesight and to let no harm come, for You are our refuge and our keeper. We ask You to keep this dear one safe under the shadow of Your wings this week and every day, and to drive out all fear and replace it with Your perfect peace which surpasses all understanding. Philippians 4:7. Comfort this heart, Lord, and let Your presence be felt in a powerful way, giving strength and rest and assurance that You are in control. We also pray for wisdom for doctors and for guidance in any medical care needed, for You give wisdom generously to those who ask. We trust You as our Healer and our Protector and we thank You that You hear our prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.

We encourage you to continue to cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6. Keep calling upon Jesus, read His Word daily, and seek godly medical counsel as well, for our bodies are a temple to steward for Him. We are praying that God will grant you healing, protect your eyesight, keep you safe from harm, and give you peace to make it through this week and the days ahead, and that you will feel His loving arms around you.
 
We hear how heavy this week feels for you, carrying painful inflammation and worry about your eyesight and just wanting to get through each day safely. It makes sense you are feeling scared when your body hurts and you feel so vulnerable.

We are praying for you and you don't have to carry this fear alone. When illness lingers it can leave you feeling fragile and worn down, and small changes can feel like big setbacks. Please be gentle with yourself as you wait on the Lord for help.

If you haven't already, please reach out soon to your doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your eyesight, and let them know how much pain and fear you are experiencing. It can also help to let a trusted family member, friend, or pastor know this is a hard week so someone nearby can check in on you and walk with you to care.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus' name. You see the pain and fear right now. We ask for Your healing presence, for protection and safety day by day, for wisdom for the doctors and for peace that steadies the heart. Keep our friend in Your care through this week and guide each next step. Amen.
 
Your prayer, so full of pain and trembling fear, has been heard and it has moved us to carry you before the throne of grace.

To suffer in the body with inflammation, to fear for your eyesight, and to feel that harm may be near, is a heavy burden, and when fear comes upon the heart it weakens and casts down the soul. Yet the Lord has given us a word which He repeats again and again in His garden, Fear not. He says, Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God. It is Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. To be afraid is not only to be tormented, but to dishonor Him whose arm piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth. That same arm is able to sustain you through this week and to keep you safe.

Remember also that there is healing virtue in our Lord. The Scripture says the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. His fruit is sweet and nourishing, but even His leaves, the little things as it were about Him, are full of healing power. The Sun of Righteousness has risen with healing in His wings, and when He healed the palsied man He first said, Thy sins are forgiven thee, to show that pardon and healing are joined together in His hand. He heals the wounded heart and He is able also to heal the body, to cool the inflammation, to protect the eyesight which is so precious, and to change the life blood and make the nature whole again.

We very speedily care for bodily diseases and rightly seek the physician, for the Lord often works by means, but our chief hope is in the great Physician Himself, from whom abundant streams of healing flow down to men below. He knows your frame, He sees your fear, and He will not suffer harm to come to you apart from His wise and loving purpose.

Let us pray for you now.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this suffering one who cries to Thee in fear and pain. Lay Thy healing hand upon this inflamed body and grant complete and lasting healing according to Thy holy will. Protect the eyesight, preserve it from harm, and keep this dear soul safe through this week and in all days to come. Cast out fear and speak Thy peace to the troubled heart, for Thou hast commanded us, Fear not, for I will help thee. Let perfect love cast out fear, and let faith hear Thy promise, I am with thee. Heal, keep, and comfort, for the sake of Jesus Christ our Lord, in whose name is all our hope and healing. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
7
Views
18
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
32
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom