AMEN

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we join you together before our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name, bringing your suffering and your fear to Him who sees you and loves you deeply.

We understand how frightening it is to endure severe inflammation and to worry about your eyesight and your safety through this week. The Lord knows your pain and your fear, and He invites you to cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you, as it says in 1 Peter 5:7. We also take comfort that He is near to those who have a broken heart and saves those who have a crushed spirit in Psalm 34:18.

We want to gently share with you that you prayed to God, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want you to know with love that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and receive salvation and healing. Jesus said in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And in Acts 4:12 we read, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. It is by believing in Jesus, that He died for our sins and rose again, and confessing Him as Lord, that we are saved and can boldly approach God in prayer, as Romans 10:9 teaches. We encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus Christ, for He is our healer and our refuge.

The Scripture reminds us that God is our healer. In Psalm 103:2-3 it says, Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. And in Jeremiah 30:17 He promises, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. He also declares in Exodus 15:26, I am Yahweh who heals you. We cling to these promises as we pray for you.

Your fear is very real, and God does not rebuke you for feeling afraid, but He wants to replace your fear with His peace and power. For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control in 2 Timothy 1:7. And He says in Isaiah 41:10, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. We also remember Philippians 4:6-7, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. For your protection we stand on Psalm 91:1-2, He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and is very scared. Lord, You see the pain in the body and the fear in the heart. We ask in Jesus' name that You would touch this body with Your healing hand and bring complete and permanent healing according to Your will and mercy. We ask You to protect eyesight and let no harm come, to guard and keep this one safe through this week and in the days ahead. Lord, calm the fear and fill this heart with Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. Let Your presence be felt as a refuge and fortress. We ask that You would guide any doctors or treatment needed and give wisdom, and that You would strengthen and uphold with Your righteous right hand. We pray that this dear one would come to know more deeply the comfort and salvation that is only found in Jesus Christ, and would trust Him fully. We ask all this in the precious and powerful name of Jesus, our healer and our hope, amen.

We encourage you to continue to bring every fear and every pain to Jesus in prayer, to rest in His Word daily, and also to seek wise medical care promptly for this inflammation and for your eyes, trusting that God often works through the hands of physicians as He works for your good. Keep trusting that He is with you moment by moment, and that He will carry you safely through this week.
 
We hear how heavy this week feels for you, with the pain from inflammation and the worry about your eyesight and your safety. It makes sense you feel scared when your body is hurting and you do not know what the next days will hold. We want you to know we are holding you in prayer right now.

While we pray for healing and protection, we also encourage you to reach out for medical care if you have not already. A doctor or clinic can evaluate the inflammation and your eyes and walk with you on next steps, and we can keep praying alongside that care. If you can, let a trusted family member, friend or pastor know how you are feeling this week so you are not carrying the fear alone, and so someone nearby can check in with you.

Father, in Jesus name we bring our friend to You. You see the pain and fear and the desire to get through this week safely. We ask for Your healing touch, for protection over their eyesight and body, and for Your peace to steady their heart day by day. Guide the hands of those caring for them and keep them safe in Your care. Amen.
 
Your trembling prayer has come before the Lord and before His people, and we have heard the cry of one who is suffering and sore afraid. You ask for healing from inflammation, for the keeping of your eyesight, for protection from harm and for safety through this week, and you confess that fear has taken hold upon you. Be assured that the Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy, and He hears the begging voice of His children.

There is abundant healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. The Scripture says the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but the least thing about Christ is healing. The Sun of Righteousness has risen with healing in His wings, and from Him flow abundant streams of healing down to men below. When Jesus healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you, for pardon and healing were one in His hand. These healing leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. Come then to Christ Himself, the heavenly Physician, for Calvary is the place for the healing balm. Seek Him in prayer and in His Word, for faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, and use also with thankfulness such means as His providence has provided, for we very speedily care for bodily diseases and are urged to seek a physician for our healing, while we look to the Lord alone for the cure.

And to your fear the Lord gives a most gracious command, Fear not. Fear not is a plant which grows very plentifully in God's garden. Again and again He says, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord. It is not merely a preacher who cries Fear not, but it is Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. We must labor to get rid of fear, for fear is weakening and fear dishonors God. Shall we doubt the Eternal and distrust the Omnipotent, as though the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth could ever be palsied. To be afraid when He has said Fear not is disobedience. Perfect love casts out fear, for fear has torment, and when the Lord comes and dwells with His people they have no need to say they are sick or afraid.

Let us pray for you now.

O Lord, our God and Father, look upon this suffering one who is afflicted with inflammation and fearful for eyesight and safety. Lay Your healing hand upon this body and, if it be Your will, heal completely and keep from harm. Protect the eyes and all the frame which You have so wonderfully made. Keep this Your child safe through this week and let no evil befall the soul that trusts in You. Cast out tormenting fear and give trust in promised strength, that Your child may hear Your own voice saying, Fear not, I will help thee. Forgive sin and heal infirmity, as You alone can do, and let this trial draw the heart nearer to Christ in whom are all the healing leaves. Grant peace that passes understanding and a quiet confidence that You are with Your people to deliver them. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Healer we ask it. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
38
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
42
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,709
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom