Amen, shall he answr a soul in great ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
190
The phrase, "the soul that sinneth shall die," is from the Bible, specifically Ezekiel 18:20. It means that each person is responsible for their own sins and the consequences that follow, and that a child will not be held accountable for the parent's wrongdoing. The Hebrew word for "soul"...
Replies
7
Views
254
John 11:25–26 says, "Jesus told her, 'I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?'"
Replies
7
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom