Amen pray for my bad luck to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can I ask for some prayers of bad misfortune for myself my family, we’ve had constant bad luck from accidents to job losses to death to bad health and to bad outcomes, it seems as if we are cursed and carrying years of burden of bad luck, I have said to my family I think we are cursed and they...
Replies
10
Views
189
Hello I'm ###. Will you please pray for me against the above prayer request. Distractions come at my most important moments like I start feeling sick even when I'm not. I also have vivid dreams. Please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
102
I pray each day to be cleansed of people that I've helped in kind, money or other and seems their bad luck has latched onto me and causing me downfall as to not prosper forward, seems I'm getting poorer and poorer no matter what I do to do good to my fellow man. I just asked to live a normal...
Replies
6
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom