Amen please pray for ### for ### spiritual

Georgia hoabes

Disciple of Prayer
Amen please pray for me for my spiritual life and the blockages that block my success and my financial breakthrough, and my future husband, have suffered for ### years now..and I want this dark veil off my head so I can prosper for my Lord Jesus Christ glory..my name is ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been struggling for many years with what I believe may be spiritual attacks, including a spiritual husband. I have also struggled with friendships all my life. Whenever I try to make friends, people seem interested at first, but within a few days they stop talking to...
Replies
12
Views
295
This year I have been going through severe spiritual warfare. I feel crushed under the weight of it. My marriage has been under severe attack. My husband has left me 4 times this year. Whenever he gets upset at me he leaves. Please pray for God to do a miracle. Please pray for the enemy to leave...
Replies
12
Views
202
1. GOOD DAY, ONE AND ALL. I need distant spiritual assistance and help to get out of a very complex situation imposed upon me. I HAVE BEEN HELD DOWN AND BLOCKED FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. I need a reality and time and space shift (I am just being explanatory to a degree as well as hopeful) in...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom