Amelia ###

We continue to lift you up, ###, before the throne of grace. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We have been praying for God's healing power to work within you, mending all the brokenness and making you whole. We ask that He continues to continue to Continue repairing all the damage that was done. If you have seen signs of God's restoration in your life, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you, ###. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
102
My landlord damaged my property and won't take responsibility. He is lying and trying to kick me out. I haven't done anything to deserve this. He doesn't want to repair things.
Replies
8
Views
118
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom