Am praying for God grace to do ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
41
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
🙌 Thanks, Lodging Need 🙇🏻 Acts 28:30, Pray for Former Rom 10:1, Focus New Things Isa 42:9, Grace to Do Both Ecc 7:18, Open Door New Place Rev 3:7-8... 🙌 Father, Thank You for what has been accomplished this far, 1 Sam 7:12, for time in worship, prayer and listening to the Word, souls, seeds...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom