Am married and ### finding it difficult ...

Withim

Disciple of Prayer
Am married and ### finding it difficult to conceive, and ### having pains in ### stomach right now pls ### need ### prayers
 
```markdown
Am married and IAM finding it difficult to conceive, and am having pains in my stomach right now pls I need your prayers

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
Father God, please bless this ### with healing in her body so that she may conceive a baby that is healthy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve YOU I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m finding it difficult to be good and kind and selfless and everything the Bible tells us to be. I keep hearing a voice saying I’m a dirty ### or ###. I’d like to repent if I did anything wrong or from the wrong place. I fear the day of Reckoning and what that means for me. How can I start...
Replies
7
Views
274
I pray the I have the strength and force to reject temptation and cut off all ties with this person as I am married and I love my husband.
Replies
7
Views
151
My son is finding it difficult to continue his studies in the present university please pray for him so that he can continue his studies there
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom