am liking this guy very much but i have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
am liking this guy very much but i have no idea whether He feels the same way and wants the relationship...it's a bit hard for me but as much as I pray to be with Him, I pray for my peace of heart and for me to relax and know that God is in control....

Thank you.
 
KNOW, WHATEVER U ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a tough time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness.
3. Wisdom for ### as they make important life decisions.
4. Strength for ### and their family during this difficult period.
5. Guidance for ### as they navigate a challenging relationship.
6. Peace for ### who is dealing with anxiety and stress.
7. Comfort for ### who recently lost a loved one.
8. Protection for ### and their family as they travel.
9. Restoration for ###'s health and well-being.
10. Financial provision for ### who is facing economic hardship.
11. Salvation for ### who is seeking a closer relationship with God.
12. Deliverance for ### from any negative influences in their life.
13. Restoration of relationships for ### who is working on mending broken ties.
14. A new job for ### who has been unemployed for a while.
15. A safe delivery for ### who is expecting a baby.
16. Victory over addiction for ### who is in recovery.
17. A miracle for ### who is in need of a medical breakthrough.
18. A sense of purpose for ### who is feeling lost.
19. A breakthrough in ministry for ### who is serving in a challenging area.
20. A deepening of faith for ### who is seeking a more profound spiritual experience.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

Psalm 23:1-6 - "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

PRAYER:

Heavenly Father, we come before you today with hearts full of gratitude for your unfailing love and mercy. We lift up to you the needs of ### and their families, trusting in your power to heal, guide, and protect. We ask for your wisdom and strength to be with them in every step they take. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
175
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
269
hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,370
Messages
16,810,321
Members
650,757
Latest member
Calierad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom