Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, whenever things turn out the way they are for me this period and I run to you for prayers, I usually get instant answers almost immediately. I'm well convinced that God hears your prayers. Then, I do see my situation changing but this time, it's like all hope is lost or God has cast me...
Replies
14
Views
196
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
155
Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom