Am ### from ### state . ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let us receive monthly financial help from the state for our mom who has Alzheimer, diabetes and depression, heart and blood pressure and gastrointestinal issies. Lord have mercy and let us find favor in the eyes of those clercs/administrators in the health departement and let us...
Replies
11
Views
46
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
317
Hello again, I wish I had better news regarding the abuse from my sibling ###, but he continues to harass, insult, and emotionally abuse me. I mentioned before about how he filed charges about "financial explotitation" of Mom on my part, first with Office Of Aging and then with an attorney...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom