Tomorrow morning, I am scheduled for a job interview. I'm very interested in this position and company. Please pray along with me in agreement that God will grant me the right words to say, I will have favor with the interviewing committee and that I will be offered this position. In Jesus name...
Brothers and sisters, I am scheduled for a bladder surgery tomorrow. The possibility exists that it will be cancelled because of a developing cold and cough. Compounding the issue, I have a double hernia. Every time I cough I'm in extreme pain. I just want the coughing to stop!
Heavenly Father...
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...