Am ### from ###, for me to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
God answered my prayers for a baby and blessed me with 2 babies with heartbeats that I saw on the screen just 6 days ago. I am now in hospital with heavy bleeding and it looks like my babies are slipping away from me. Please pray for my babies, that either a miracle can save them so me and my...
Replies
10
Views
238
I NEED PRAYER FOR A SAFE DELIVERY OF ALL OF MY PERSCRIPTION MEDICATIONS IN A FEW HOURS PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS AS LAST TIME EVERYTHING WAS STOLEN AND I HAD TO FILE A POLICE REPORT IT WAS SUCH AN UPSETTING EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND VERY DEVASTATING TOO AS WELL FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE...
Replies
12
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom