Am ### ### from ### and I ...

Pysrayn

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### ### from ### and I need help I have health challenges my head, my chest, my waist and my stomach hurts and I need help man of God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### ### ### i am experiencing strange severe kidneys and waist pains and dizziness in my body please stand with me in prayers i am going to the clinic to visit the doctor for medical checkups to know what is really wrong with me in Jesus Christ name may the Almighty use to...
Replies
10
Views
245
I cry out to You Lord, please comfort me; I just burst into tears, You know my pain and grief, missing a beloved one, and hurt by the attitude of another person who lacks compassion and does not understand my emotional turmoil, after persisting cough and chest discomfort, and sleepless nights. I...
Replies
8
Views
114
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom