Am ### ### emenual from ###. Plz ...

Am pastor ### emenual from ###. Plz pray for ministry man of god. I need financial breakthrough, and I need sing &wonder .......Thank you
God wants you to work and earn your own living and also serve God part time. He never wants you to be in full time ministry.

Follow what Our Lord (Carpenter) and Apostle Paul (Tent maker) did for their living.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have suffered severe witchcraft attacks in my finances, ministry and Satan determined to steal ,kill and destroy me completely, evil men of wickedness have pursued my life to through false accusations,and witchcraft syndicate assigned by Satan to steal,kill and destroy all that I have and my...
Replies
8
Views
199
I seek prayer to break free from witchcraft and curses. I am struggling with the following spirits, stagnation, rejection, and struggling. As a result of this, I can't get financial breakthrough. And I do not know why I am always landing in ministries that have wrong foundations for help.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Please pray that I would have protection from witchcraft. I am struggling to sleep, it seems to be in my current accomodation. It is very hard to sleep here, I can feel something that I have never dealt with before. Please also pray for suitable employment, a ministry and the ability to keep up...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom