am asking that JESUS will heal me of chest, abdominal

Margaret Apaji

Disciple of Prayer
am asking that JESUS will heal me of chest, abdominal and back pain. PLEASE JESUS HAVE ### CRY ON ME AND HEAL ME
 
Hi, friend. I'm very sorry to learn about your health condition. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand according to His will. Grace and peace to you.
 
I pray for your healing from all sickness in Jesus mighty name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day. I have painfull abdominal pains, please pray with me for healing. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
290
I’ve been sick and my ### in a lot of pain. I’ve been in and out of hospital and doctors aren’t finding what is making me sick, so I’m asking that you pray for me that Jesus would place His hand upon me and heal my body and take away whatever is making me ### sick and take away the pain. It’s...
Replies
12
Views
381
Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for job I have applied for private and Government jobs don't know God what u decided in my life God whatever job u decided to me show me and come that job to me soon am waiting God all are teaching me without job but am waiting for ur answer in my...
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom