Am ### and ###. To find purpose ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my best friend. He needs God to help him find his purpose and to guide him and he needs salvation. ### ###
Replies
7
Views
199
First, I want to say thank you for your continued prayers and support. It means the world to me. As I have mentioned before, since March I have been looking for a job and still have not had any luck finding one. On Sunday, my wife and I went on a roadtrip. During the first 45 minutes of the...
Replies
7
Views
316
1. Prayer for my education and academic success Please pray that God gives me wisdom, discipline, understanding, and excellence as I continue my studies. May I successfully complete my education, gain valuable knowledge, and use it to create meaningful impact. Pray that financial challenges will...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom