Am always lucky failing exams but why ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray for me, am always loosing my things in the dream, see myself in my village whenever I sleep. Have been looking for job for 3 yrs now but to no avail. Now I am trying to apply for a job in the UK but everyone I encounter in the process becomes an obstacle. I pray alot but each time I...
Replies
6
Views
242
Dear God I am always here to pray the same old petition because of an urgent need of help financially. Give me strength & wisdom to fight in this battle of deprivation. This is the most difficult chapter of my life. Because of debts and priorities to settle everything, I don't know which I do...
Replies
9
Views
318
Father God I am always in a wrong direction when I find a lady. I always get frustrated and disappointed when I keep someone that I put my hope on for marriage. Father God, this time around, please help me to find that great woman from you, that will make me feel that I am always happy and...
Replies
9
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom