Am a married woman who works in ### away from

Ntomboxolo

Disciple of Prayer
Am a married woman who works in ### away from my family especially my ### Daughter she is still so little just need prayers to find a job close home in ### so that I can be close to them and be able to be a mother and raise my children life is tough coz recently can't even see my money please pray for me.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
hallo man of God.

i take this opportunity to thank God lord for gift of life He as given to us and most so time and opportunity to hear the Word of God and your nice preachings. glory be to Lord for the good work you are doing.

i request for prayer on my finances problem, job that i have applied for of administrative assistant. whose CV have attached to you for prayers, i have faith that Lord will lift me and open my ways.

AMEN

 

Attachments

[SIZE=11pt]"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen [/SIZE]
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
♥ Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name as I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying for me and with me that You will always and forever bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God as I delight myself in the LORD. God bless me to always and forever find myself delighting in You. God cause me prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. God place Your angels all around me, my home, and transportation to protect me from the plans of the enemy of my soul, and to keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and accidents. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus for forever honoring this prayer request over all our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a married woman and I have 3 children.
Replies
6
Views
271
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
301
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom