Am a business man and my business ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Am a business man and my business is stagnating, I sales I gets money but I don't know the money goes. Please members help me pray to God to restore me and connect me with my destiny changers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all. I have lauched a business, however, we are getting 0 sales day or even like 2 to 3. The business i have launched is with God in mind. I know he will run my business, however my moral is low. Can you please pray for my moral and sales to increase so people in ### know our business...
Replies
15
Views
156
Please pray that, Lordwilling, God will help me think of something to add to my business to earn money immediately. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
65
Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,674
Messages
16,813,927
Members
650,950
Latest member
Wheitormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom