Always helpful Sisters and Brothers in faith, hope all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianheiko

Good and Faithful Servant
Always helpful Sisters and Brothers in faith, hope all your good prayers can be listened on the right timing. Bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Strengthen Nepal Flood Victims -- Believers, Gospel, Hope, Workers, Hospitals -- Preparation of Next Regions for Approaching Storms, Earthquakes, Wars, -- Workers for Harvest Matt 9:35-37 Father this event is one of those things that could shake new believers (and those less grounded in...
Replies
13
Views
175
Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
159
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom