Almost 4 hours ago I posted a prayer request ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Almost 4 hours ago I posted a prayer request and I am not feeling any better. I am desperate! Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
 
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrews 4:16
 
JESUS THANK YOU FOR BEARING STRIPES FOR OUR HEALING, PLEASE LORD MANIFEST THAT HEALING IN YOUR SON AND WE WILL GIVE YOU PRAISE, AMEN
 
Lord, I know you are able to heal ### in every way, he needs healing- mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically... And I know it is your will to heal ###, because your son Jesus died, so ### could be healed. Lord, let the beauty of His sacrifice sink into ###'s spirit and fill him with faith to trust in Your Word. I ask you for healing in ###'s body right now in Jesus name! Wash ### and clean him from the inside out, fill him with your Holy Spirit, love and righteousness. God I declare that ### accepts Your gift of healing in Jesus name Amen! Above all things, we trust in You! Believing ### receives divine healing today, in Jesus name Amen! Thank you Father in advance for this divine healing miracle in ###'s life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As you may recall, I have been suffering from jaw pain and intense jaw movement since 2017. I went to a dental specialist about two months ago. She wanted input from a neurologist. However, for reasons I will never truly fathom, the neurologist's office would not honor her referral. I finally...
Replies
17
Views
589
Hi I posted a prayer request few wks ago about court meeting for my baby great nephew's care. The court meeting was adjourned but is going ahead this coming Monday. Baby was injured 3 times when 4-6wk old, 2 incidents involving skull fractures. He is doing ok so far. It is not believed the...
Replies
10
Views
637
Hi I posted a prayer request few wks ago about court meeting for my baby great nephew's care. The court meeting was adjourned but is going ahead this coming Monday. Baby was injured 3 times when 4-6wk old, 2 incidents involving skull fractures. He is doing ok so far. It is not believed the...
Replies
7
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom