Almighty God please restore my marriage something ...

Almighty God please restore my marriage something is going out in me right now God help me don't lose my marriage God
Lord hear this timely prayer and help love and life bloom again. Behold You make all things new. Holy Spirit power, strength, love and self control and sound mind from within help, teach, direct, comfort. Lord Jesus they can conquer ALL things in You Jesus. Father God grace and help, morning compassion.

Fill yourself up with the living word to transform your mind, heart, soul, body, love again. You have no limit on ReStarts. Push the start button again.
PRAYING AND THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE. Lord help in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
229
Almighty God, my life is falling around me. First, my girlfriend of 10 years passes away while we were sleeping. Then I start getting calls from collection agencies for debts from 10 years ago, my friend who owes me money doesn't pay me and now I had to go to court for something that has...
Replies
10
Views
226
Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom