Almighty God in you I believe help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
199
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom