Almighty Father, Glory to You. Thank You for ...

Bilaari

Servant of All
Almighty Father, Glory to You. Thank You for my healing and continues recovery. I am hoping for the best. And sorry for all my sins. Today, I am praying for everyone here to find comfort, peace, healing, love, and restoration. I hope that all the petitions be heard and answered according to your will. I asked this in Jesus name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you thank you all the request to Almighty Father through Son was always answered and as asking guide us every our family continue watching us thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
503
Thank you Almighty Father through you son Jesus Christ for the life you given to me another year added for everything for all the life of my brother ### and my Love ones especially my two daughter and my son and my friend's please continue watching us guiding to your dedication and please peace...
Replies
6
Views
494
Lord God. Our Almighty father. Thank you very much for all the blessings you have given me everyday. Please forgive me for all the sins I am committing I know I am a sinner but I am knocking on your heart to seek help, I am currently facing a big problem at my work, I overlooked and neglected to...
Replies
12
Views
592
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom