All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
All day, everyday I spend in self-defeating loathing conversations about myself and what a failure as a mother and wife I was. How much communication cost me everything and how much I wish I could never speak again. How much I need the Lord and how much I wish He could just speak to me. Tell what I am to do. My body and my mind have been in panic so long I don't know how to be calm. Why did my emotional control just disappear. Why did my loving motherly instincts get replaced by anger and frustration. She doesn't even hold me; she hits me. And all day I feel like all I do is correct and reprimand. I wish to be one person and not broken into so many pieces. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They apologized to me a lot for what they did to me. They knew that they owed me a lot. I knew that I was correct because God knew that I didn't play at all. That's why I always tell the truth and my eyes everything to prove them wrong to learn a lesson. That's why God didn't play about me.
Replies
8
Views
140
No matter where life takes me, God’s hand can still guide me. Even in uncertain places, I am never beyond His reach. -Psalm 139:10
Replies
6
Views
123
evryhtign is so hard all the itme. it smake sliefe so unenjoyabel.e ervyhtign HAS to eb hard. why cant anyhting ever be easy. i mean everyhting an dim not well. please God why cant anyhting be easy everyhting everyhting is hard.. al the time
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom