All The Prayers Are Helping.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mononen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mononen

Guest
Thanks be to God!!! I want to thank all of you who have been praying for my wife, ###.

The pains have eased and the Lord has touched her. Please continue to pray she is totally healed, and that all pains will stop. May the Lord bless us all, in Christ.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father i pray for ### healing ,lord command all the sickness to leave from ### body, give her good health,make her strong to face every huddle in her life and bless her with peace n joy ,father protect her family in your arms and bless them abundantly ..In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged. And always remember and don’t you ever forget, “Jesus Loves You & ###.”
 
Praying that our God who created your wife will restore her to perfect health. May His comfort and healing be upon her - may her spirit be uplifted sensing His presence with her. God loves us with a fierce and loyal love - I pray for His presence and healing over her.

default_rainbow.gif
:rainbow:
 
I will keep praying that she is healed. Keep the faith in God. Jesus heals and so does love. Peace be with you always!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank all faithful praying believers who prayed for this dear saint he crossed over last night. Please continue to pray for this family who have had loss upon loss. ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather died within a week as his elderly grandfather. Please pray for comfort...
Replies
9
Views
273
Prayers for healing protection peace strength and favor for me and my kids I've been very ill and can barely go im weary please also pray for my kuds may Jesus continue to have mercy and protect our minds and remove anything that's a hinder or don't mean us any good may Jesus hear my cries may I...
Replies
12
Views
196
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom