all of my life I have been ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my life I have no friends or family, only Jesus, because I was rejected as being known that I am a Christian follower of Christ. I tried my best to love others, but in the back of their minds, they feel like I am rather lost because as an ex-Muslim, even when I try to love the Muslims, they...
Replies
8
Views
205
I, ### ### ### of ###, ### currently ###, ### ask for prayer the life Abba gave me is for Abba, Jesus, Holy, Good for ever.
Replies
8
Views
166
Father God, we come to you through the blood of your son Jesus Christ and we recognize that you are the God of all and Jesus Christ is your son. We ask you to forgive us for our sins, sins of omission and commission. We thank you for the sacrifice Jesus did in obedience to you for all of our...
Replies
7
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom