All My Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear kind and loving father please I bring my ###, My ###, My house and all my worries to you. Please grant me peace and prosperity In Jesus's name amen.
 
Dear God!

I believe that You are in control of Everything!

Grant her Peace and Prosperity. Bless her family as well.

In this, I ask in your mighty name, AMEN!
 
Dear Father, in Jesus name, please grant her prayers. amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I’ve been doing good in university, thank you for this opportunity to be the first in my family to study in another language. Unfortunately, I calculated my credits wrong, and I’m worried I’ll have to tell my parents that I need to take some more time. Lord, remind me that this is not...
Replies
12
Views
174
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I WAS HAPPY I HAD MY DREAM VEHICLE TO PUT A KAYAK ON N SUV SAVED ### INTO IT. I WAS GOING TO BUY MY FIRST HOME 🏡 I HAD A FULL TIME JOB BEFORE THE FIRE AND...
Replies
6
Views
153
I am going through the worst days of my life. I have lost EVERYTHING I have ever owned or worked for. I have also lost most of my family. Please lord help me. I know I'm a sinner and don't deserve your help or mercy. But I'm begging you to intercede and rescue me from this madness. Please Father...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom