All finance problem solve me this week, pray for Jesus

I pray that God grants you all the best things he has kept for you including finance according to His will. I pray this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please all pray in jesus name every part of me is totally healed in every way now in jesus name I am free from all oppression all depression all worry all anxiety all fear all every skin problems itchy scalp thin hair asthma every sickness every disease all pmt all lack all fatigue every all...
Replies
4
Views
61
please all pray in jesus name lord forgive me for all things lord please please amaze me with my prayers exceed abundantly my every prayer's expectation desires abundantly in jesus name I command all every pain gone right now from my mouth teeth gums now permanently in jesus name I command all...
Replies
2
Views
54
  • Locked
God bless me with a good week! Pray that I will get this new employment and that me and ### will be one. Thank you God for my blessings and life amen!
Replies
3
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom