Anonymous
Beloved of All
please all pray in jesus name every part of me is totally healed in every way now in jesus name I am free from all oppression all depression all worry all anxiety all fear all every skin problems itchy scalp thin hair asthma every sickness every disease all pmt all lack all fatigue every all curses in jesus name my finances financial income enlarges abundantly now all my bank balances enlarge abundantly now great abundant wealth financial blessings come to me in great abundance now in jesus name my hair is blessed in every way now incredibly mega thicker in every way now stronger in every way now longer in every way now radiant in every way now best ever in every way now will never ever be thin look thin ever again in jesus name all the new best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers bb creams bronzers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all my needs desires that is creamy dewy uplifting radiant brightening best ever with new pump bottles at great prices that I look feel so amazing with is made now abundantly in jesus name produced now abundantly in jesus name floods right now abundantly without delay every all shops all makeup companies all places all shops all shelves all stores all supermarkets now abundantly without delay in new pump bottles at great prices I receive this now it overtakes me now my makeup cosmetics enlarge abundantly now I am abundantly blessed supplied in every way area my life now always the rest of my life will be the very very best of my life now in jesus names
