Alison that I ### will get back to me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Alison that I phone will get back to me now very quickly text call me now meet up with me now be very very nice with me all every one of my relashionships are blessed flourishes my friends enlarges abundantly now great wonderful friends comes in to me life now abundantly I am so very well liked in Jesus name Lord please do this for me please grant me very best friends ever abundantly now grant me awesome supernatural favour with all people now always in Jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
136
Life get back Satan and crew Im very much ALIVE I DONT EVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN TO HEARING PURE EVIL I WANT MOM GONE WOW JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY THATS SO EVIL F U SATAN & CREW REMOVE REBUKE THIS EVIL LET IT BE A WAVE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO STRONG REBUKE THE DEMONS GREATLY GONE ON THEM THE LORD...
Replies
9
Views
120
GET BACK SATAN ### ### COMES HOME 🏠 NOW SAFE GREATLY I GET THE CAT CATIO BUILT FREE HELP GETTING THE ### DONE FREE..LIFE IN MY FREE NEW HOME COMES THRU TODAY WHERE MY CATS WANT TO STAY HOME WITH ME GREATLY I CAN HAVE PACE HARMONY IN MY LIFE I GET MY PASSPORT MY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERES...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom