Alcohol abuse.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus Christ please help my ### stop drinking alcohol. I have quit drinking alcohol and I want to help her. Dear God please help my doctors remove my back and Leg pain so I can walk and perform my job at work. Dear God thank you for helping my ### receive a good job offer and please help...
Replies
10
Views
450
Please God come and deliver my ### from drinking alcohol he is constantly confused and controlling me with money stop his nonsense and deliver him from this constant suffering. Come Jesus come please!
Replies
11
Views
407
There's people outside my home abusing drugs and alcohol directly under my windows. I want them to remove themselves away for my safety and peace of mind.
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom