Air ### Flight ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoveConnection

Account Closed
Lord, I pray for Air ### flight AH### from ### in ### to ###. Contact has been lost with this plane and it did not make it to its destination at the appointed time as of yet. I pray for the ### passengers/crew and their families at this time as the situation is unfolding. Lord, I know You are in control. Lord, Thy Will be done. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
234
Jesus, make this a calm and pleasant flight. Jesus, help me feel calm for my daughter and for myself. Jesus bless this flight to be safe and to get to destination fast. Jesus, bless the plane, pilots, crew and all the passengers with peace, safety and love and being safe. Jesus, hold me and hold...
Replies
9
Views
135
I request and give thanks for my airline ticket to be given to me today. May I hear early in the morning that the ticket has been prepared for ### and the agent is coming to my house to take me to the airport this morning or afternoon. Thank you Respectfully ###
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom