Afternoon I glorify the Lord for same ...

Shaxith

Prayer Partner
Afternoon I glorify the Lord for same things that this dAy I am with my lovely wife I say thing to all pAstor to pray for ### be bless ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is 4:46 PM and 83°F. I think 83° here as much hotter than say in the lower 48. I’m not sure but it’s hot. We are in the midst of a heat wave. I appreciate all the prayers that people have made for me today because I have struggled through this Father’s Day. I miss my children deeply and...
Replies
6
Views
250
Good afternoon. I am praying for my husband and I to pursue our purpose in life and work within the job/careers God has for us. I have an interview next week on July 10th for an interview. Please pray for my interview. Also, please pray for my husband. He lost his mother 2 1/2 years ago to...
Replies
5
Views
368
Good Afternoon, I want to thank the Lord for keeping me safe through the night. I am grateful to have a brain that functions properly. All my senses are working properly. I could walk this morning and perform my personal care without assistance. Blessed indeed. Prayer request is for the Lord to...
Replies
7
Views
641
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom