We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of seeking God’s peace and guidance for your family. It has been our joy to lift up each of your requests before the Lord—asking Him to fill your home with His perfect peace and tranquility, to surround you with His unfailing protection, and to lead you in His will with wisdom and favor. We have prayed that He would establish you as the head and not the tail, that every step you take would be ordered by Him, and that your love for Him would deepen as you walk in obedience to His Word.

As you continue to seek the Lord, we encourage you to listen for His voice and watch for His hand at work in your lives. If you’ve seen His answers—whether in small moments of grace or clear breakthroughs—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the wait feels long or the answers aren’t yet visible, we invite you to post your request again so we can persist in prayer alongside you, trusting that God hears and is at work even now.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, strengthen your faith, and remind you daily that He holds your future in His loving hands. We continue to pray for you in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For so long my neighbors have been stomping around my entire apartment non-stop day and night, it's worse at night. They kick my doors, scream and threaten me. I'm afraid that someday they will do something to me again, they have before and I'm afraid I will have to live with this behavior...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray for me, I am also afraid to ask for prayer. I have cut myself off from my father and spiritually mature people, and I am going mentally ill and losing my sanity, memory and I do not know how to think anymore. I have manipulated and lied to myself, kept dismissing myself as wrong...
Replies
11
Views
167
We are afraid that our country will end up like this the currency is useless and the houses are buried in sand dunes and become a ghost town from a thriving port. And all the resources are exhausted out for useless pursuits by the government leading to ghost country situation and now is showing...
Replies
8
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom