Afraid to travel?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All my coworkers, friends and loved ones told me already. I am not traveling anymore. Why not? The virus. that horrible virus is everywhere they said.

Trust in Jesus, He will protect you and be with you wherever you go.
The virus will go away soon. Our health and our salvation comes from the Lord.
Traveling gives you an opportunity to share Jesus.
Loving others just as Jesus loved us.
Live with no excuses, travel under the protection of our loving and kind heavenly Father.

Whatever you go and whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God the Father. If He calls you home, be happy, be joyful. He wants you and me in heaven.

All my coworkers, friends and loved ones told me already. I am not traveling anymore. Why not? The virus. that horrible virus is everywhere they said.

Live with no excuses, travel under the protection of our loving and kind heavenly Father.

Whatever you go and whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God the Father. If He calls you home, be happy, be joyful. He wants you and me in heaven.
Based on the rules and regulations prescribed by various government one has to abide by their requirements.In some countries they have refused for aeroplanes to visit certain destinations.Quarintine is been ordered before people are allowed to enter several countries.Even some students in China want to return to their country but it is not possible because of certain barriers to travelling.As Christian's we have the urge and desire to honour the great commission given by Jesus Christ ut we have to obey the earthly government in such matters.Gl ln evangelizing in anyway you can for example sending text messages and videos and making use if social media to those who you might not be able to visit right now.This too will past.Let hausa lift up our brothers and sisters in prayer during this difficult period.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Sister Kathie stated;

Let's make every moment count for the Glory of God. I know there's many brothers and sisters that practice this principle. Traveling is such a good medium for spreading The Word.
Heavenly Father I pray for our traveling brothers and sisters who never miss an opportunity to spread Your Word. May You protect, guide and bless them with all of their needs during their time away from home. I pray in Jesus precious name, amen.

With God's Love. ❤

I want to travel, I want to see the world and I want to share Jesus wherever I am. But right now, as we see people getting sick in cruise ships, on airplanes, on the bus, on the train and even in the street, people are getting this virus. They say, sneeze around and everyone will get the virus. Do not shake hands nor stay close to others. Whatever it is, Jesus knows our hearts desire and we do not want to spread the desease to anyone. Fast and pray for all your friends abroad and those who fear on traveling to save their souls and take away the fear of flying. After all, we are all strangers and pilgrims on earth. We are travellers and our destination is heaven. So, do not worry, do not panic, do not fret. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart. He will save you, He will keep you under HIs wings, He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Fear nothing but God. Love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. He will deliver you and me from the hand of the devil who want us all full of fear and not wanting to do Gods will. As for me, I shall serve the Lord wherever I am.

I pray for this. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us all live in Gods sweet embrace, trusting that we are loved and cared for. People will leave us all alone in this world, some will die, some will divorce us, some will just forget we exist. Jesus never ever do this to us. Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To: The Church Who Has Ears Are you modeling good or evil? There is no such thing as tepid in the Word nor works of God. Truly being the church... As a child growing up in the church, the congregation often sang a song called "Traveling Shoes." I didn’t quite understand what that song meant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom