Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
176
Lord I thank you for allowing me to come to you in prayer at this time lord I ask that you will help us find a house that we can afford and in a good area and lord I know that you didn't bring me this far so me and my girls can be homeless so lord please help us find something in the next. Few...
Replies
7
Views
100
I am ### years old and coming out of major storms that God has carried me through. My chest hurts and I can't stop crying as I type this; so I will try to get to point of my prayer request. I am currently residing in an extended stay. I am differently-abled and unable to continue working as I...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,155
Messages
16,796,747
Members
649,700
Latest member
Twoumoreorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom