I need prayer to respond the right way and choose the right words. My ### year old grandson whom I've been having problems with just seems to get worse. Today he just started being disrespectful and saying rude things to me for no reason, I hadn't even spoken to him yet. Obviously I get my feelings hurt but try not to show it. There's so many things I can respond back saying but that would be again God. I just prayed and asked Jesus to guide me but I feel so alone and do not understand why he's been acting in this manner.
Praying in agreement with you. May our Heavenly Father guide you with words and may He work on your grandson's heart, in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been targeted by what would seem to be organizations, Illuminati establishments, and Illuminati housing, including those therein. I am at a point where I need to work and have enough to eat. I don't want to find myself having to eat out of a trash can just to survive. At the same time, I...
Replies
8
Views
123
How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
194
Hello everybody, first I would like to begin sharing my story with you all of how many times I encountered the devil and what I should do because I feel constantly attacked by him. It all began when I was a kid, we were at this church where many people faced so many miracles and that day as we...
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom