Adopted parents

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i pray for a default devorce and my cat to be adopted in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
157
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
124
Dear brother, My name is ###. I will submit my prayer request to you. You have given me a Bible verse to heal me. But now I need an urgent prayer request. My parents always hate me. My mom didn't talk to me at 5 weeks ago. She always uses unwanted bad words to me. She will daily go to church...
Replies
10
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom