Addictions and laziness

Lombe2012

Disciple of Prayer
Jehova God I pray that may you break all addictions I am struggling with and may you remove the spirit of laziness in my life. Almighty God I pray that only and only your will be done in my life. In Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We don’t want to be idle in our marriage, relying on the other person to always initiate or do things we don’t feel like doing. We want to be a couple who respects each other and acknowledges the demanding work that has to be done to maintain our relationship and our home. We ask You...
Replies
0
Views
148
I request prayers to let go of all procrastination and laziness and any and all blocks to getting things done. I also ask that God gives me motivation to do what’s best and healthy for me always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
201
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We don’t want to be idle in our marriage, relying on the other person to always initiate or do things we don’t feel like doing. We want to be a couple who respects each other and acknowledges the demanding work that has to be done to maintain our relationship and our home. We ask You...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom