Academic Study In University

  • Thread starter Thread starter MPiliu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MPiliu

Guest
Hi! please do pray for my study in ###. I know it's hard but in God everything is possible to Him. thanks
 
god please allow ### to do well in school and allow him to use his education to glorify your holy name i pray this in jesus name amen
 
Lord We Pray for ### Studies in the University, Thanks for giving her your blessings - AMEN
 
Father, I pray that you grant ### the wisdom and knowledge to study and pass all her classes in Jesus name.

Give the peace that she need to realize that you are in control and as long as you are with her she will be alright. So, Father I pray that you increase her faith in You that Jesus become a tangible reality more than ever before we pray, amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ, I am having academic difficulties. I've been studying hard and my grades are still low, my father keeps discouraging me always telling me to give up because I won't reach anything in life. My father's harsh words struck me like lightning, he keeps...
Replies
8
Views
218
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
174
pls pray that i am awarded the uni grant for fall and spring 26-27 academic year and that i have a taship grading and that it is easy and fast and that i find another part time job 10 hours per week remote that pays well that i can do well and quickly--no stress Thank u
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom