abundant healing in my stomach whole body now in Jesus' name's

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent please all pray in Jesus name there is power Lord Jesus forgive me for all things Lord flood me shower me fill me overwhelm every part of me with your abundant divine supernatural healing in every way now in Jesus name I command in Jesus name my stomach totally healed in every way right now normal functioning perfectly in every way now all every single all stomach problems sickness all stomach inflammation rawness tightness sorness pain all discomfort all acid problems all tenderness all every stomach problems symptoms cease be gone permanently right now from my stomach be cast into the everlasting lake of fire right now I speak and declare abundant divine healing in my stomach now abundantly I receive my healing in full in every way now all every sickness every disease every all pain every all discomfort asthma all coughing all wheezing sore throat tight chest all inflammation all every stomach problems symptoms all weakness all worry all anxiety all fear all fears all agitation tension all sadness all sorrow all depression feeling sick dry broke every all skin problems marks all blemishes all wrinkles all lines sensitive skin every white head every black head all sensitive skin all water in my ear sleepless nights all bad dreams all PMS bad period pains all every sickness all every pain all every negative thoughts emotions all bad memories experiences all effects from my past leave leave my whole body right now permanently never ever return in Jesus name I command my stomach health strength faith weight restored in every way right now in Jesus name Lord overwhelm me flood every part of me with your healing now restore Lord every day year month every year locus has eaten to me in every way abundantly now inpower every part of me strengthen every part of me in power fill me with your love light beauty peace joy healing strength power in every way now amaze me now with your healing please bless Doctor ### to give me please right antibiotic for my stomach in Jesus name bless the rest of 2016 to be totally awesome for me in every way now abundantly bless ### to please be so so much more loving caring thoughtful considerate very generous towards me in in every way now above and beyond what I could ask think imagine now in Jesus name Lord please realize wealth healing all my deepest desires all the make up hair health healing love respect favour I desire grant me awesome supernatural favour with all men all people everywhere I go that I am astonished grant me princess royal treatment from now on melt mightly incredibly my dad brother ### every person man women child towards me mightly mightly their words attitude tongue was hearts toward me mightly no one will ever ever say a bad word thing about me ever again no one will ever be hard difficult cheeky insensitive rude disrespectful criticize me ever ever again my name is blessed every part of me is blessed I am head never tail above never beneath I am abundantly blessed supplied in every way area my life wealth comes to me now wealth overtakes me now my finances financial income bank balances enlarges mightly incredibly abundantly now every one of my lucky dip numbers on the lotto the lotto raffle the euro the euro raffle every scratch card I buy all comes up for me abundantly now without delay all in Jesus name hits the jackpots for me now without delay great abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me now from the north the south the east the west now overtakes me now in Jesus name my beauty appearance is blessed flourishes best ever un every way now I will not admire I will be admired all the new particular best ever new make up foundations new tinted moisturizers bb creams bronzers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of floods right now without delay every all shops all every make up brand company shop store shelf supermarket in new pump bottles now that meets and fits all my needs desires now abundantly now this happens now my make up cosmetics enlarges abundantly now all my deepest desires are all realized to me now in great abundance now in Jesus name the I receive now in Jesus name oceans oceans blessings in every way now men give on to me incredibly abundantly all my needs desires are meet ever before I ask abundantly in Jesus name the rest of my life will be the very very best of my life in every way now I am blessed with great strong health long life divine protection all the deepest desires of my heart with wisdom favour success property wealth riches the husband I desire the hair I desire the clothes I desires all the new cosmetics I desire the love respect compliments security in every way I desire the healing health I desire all my desires in Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please no no more loneliness singleness lateness in marriage disappointments rejection criticism delay misery suffering sadness sorrow worry stress anxiety depression fear stagnation poverty lack living in 1 bedroom council flat I am soo embarrassed about as a child of God no...
Replies
9
Views
258
Very very urgent lord heal my blood in every way heal my blood platelets in every way heal me from low iron heal me from all every nerve problems feeling nervous being nervous heal me from all worry stress anxity fear all negative emotions heal me from all thin hair all itchy scalp heal my skin...
Replies
8
Views
257
No no more afflictions in my health body no no more health problems in any way no no more support in any way no no more delay in any way in any area of my life prayers no more dissappointments in any way area of my life no no more dissappointments with any photographs videos selfies snap chat...
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom