Absolutely Overwhelmed/exhausted/pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please Lord help me I am absolutely overwhelmed and exhausted and do not know which way to turn in need of miracle and strength to deal with everything and knowledge to figure out what to tackle first...also please let me get my paycheck tomorrow, early, since Thursday is a holiday..Thank you again for getting me through another day..Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask you to please help. I’m overwhelmed by the multiple trials that I’m facing and don’t know where to start resolving them. One of the trials is dealing with bad neighbors (not all of them) so most don’t have common decency. There are a few people seeking...
Replies
10
Views
345
I suffer from both GERD/LPR and COPD. One condition is aggravating the other. I waited three months to see a surgeon for TIF procedure with hernia repair. At that appointment, the surgeon was literally looking at his watch. He told me to check with the ENT and to make another appointment to...
Replies
15
Views
450
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom