About To Give Up On Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiig

Disciple of Prayer
First off I want to say that God has been good to me, and has provided me blessings as well as supplied my needs. I'm asking for prayer now because I am stressed out, angry, mad, bitter, and have much rage in me right now. I feel this way because I am still struggling, going through hard times, not happy of how my life is going, dealt the wrong hand, and just not getting the big best break that I so deserve. I went to school and graduated this year in June for an Administrative Assistant and the school was supposed to be helping me find a job and they haven't. I've been applying and still applying for Administrative office jobs, and no call backs, and if I have an interview, they don't select me. I am stressed out very much right now because the very job that I hated very much and got out of last year (call center), I am back doing that job now, to pay my bills and to keep going.  I feel as though I have been slapped in the face. I went to school for a whole year and I have a student loan to pay back, but no job in the field that I studied for, and back doing the same job that I so desperately hate.  I feel hopeless right now that my life isn't going to get better and that I am not going to ever achieve my dreams.  I feel like giving up because what is the use? I can't live out my dreams nor have the things that I want. I pray and I ask but I'm still not getting it. I'm just not happy with life at all right now and I'm seriously believing that I am being punished for something that I don't even know of and that I'm not going to live a good life, just struggling and going through hard times for the rest of my life. I'm asking for prayer and guidance because as of now, I just feel like I have nothing to give anymore or worth living for.
 
Jesus rose from the dead and therefore there is hope! Hallelujah.. God has a plan for every single one of us, we may not see it when times are difficult, but from every down turn there is victory and that victory is through and from Jesus Christ our Lord.

May you know God's indescribable presence and comfort where you are, God be with you, Amen.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, please give Your child patience and endurance to go through hard times. Let Your child see that there is a light in the tunnel and that finally he or she will fulfill dreams. May Your child rely only upon You and trust fully in You, o Lord. Please give him or her the strength he or she needs to keep going on. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
158
I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
404
my cat just gave birth yesterday and her sister unfortunately is pregnant as well and i just don’t want my other cat ### to give birth for at least another week
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom