About ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

vennela

Faithful Servant
This request is about my friend ### whom am going to marry in the month of December..29th july,13.. his mother expired because of heart stock..its really unbelievable..am feeling bad don't no how ### and his family feeling..please pray for him and family..and pray for our marriage should postpone till next year..if he is not there for me i can't live with out him and he also..so please pray for us..God I believe you..because you changed ### in your way..but don't no y his mother expired..before marriage..I thought to be with her..no chance..please God now am keeping in your hands..I know you will not leave us..Jesus what ever am asking you your giving me..I know you will give this also..from now I will go to church every saturday and pray for all..please pray for us..in the name of Jesus..Amen..
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening Man of God I want God to grant my Fiance success in the police concour his going in for, he wrote Constom duty last year he didn’t succeed, God should please grant him success in this one it was his late mother wish for him to join the police force, his late mother wished should...
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
179
Shalom Could you please pray for me, for the spirit of reverence for God in Jesus' name? That I may recognize the Lord Jesus as the Holy One, His majesty, His greatness, His power, His perfection in Jesus' name? Thank you very much, and God bless you in Jesus' name Amen!
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom