Abba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelle614

Humble Servant of All
ABBA! I cry out to You to help me be the woman You created and destined me to be. I need You in every area of my life. In Jesus Name! Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Abba, I thank You for today. Abba, my sisinlaw still blames my brothers lung issues were caused by his employment at our ### ### up to the time he was working with us ### when he had to move back to his wife's family business after we fought. She still blames the chemical fumes of...
Replies
12
Views
183
ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
237
I, ### ### ### of ###, ### currently ###, ### ask for prayer the life Abba gave me is for Abba, Jesus, Holy, Good for ever.
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom