Abba I pray for ###, please guide her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba I pray for my sister, please guide her to the job You have for her, let her not be discouraged if the doors are shut but to prevail and know that You WILL provide! In Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Dear Father, together in his prayer, I lift up her sister unto You and humbly ask Your blessing of faith to trust Your grace and power. Lord, please bless her with an opportunity to have a job. Because there is nothing is impossible in You. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father ABBA, I pray for unspoken request you know all details THANK YOU in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
516
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
243
Father ABBA, I pray for unspoken request you know all details.
Replies
14
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom