Abba I pray for my friend ### and his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba I pray for my friend ### and his girlfriend, strengthen them and enlighten them in this time of his girlfriend's parents' divorce, Abba, open their eyes and allow them to seek You, touch their hearts for them to do so, help them and comfort them in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He sent this message: "Got a call that my grandma got rushed to the hospital. She isn’t doing too good at all and the doctor said she’d be lucky to make it 48 hours and the family has to make a decision in that time frame. She has COPD and a massive mass on her lungs. This is one of the hardest...
Replies
10
Views
230
Father ABBA, I pray for unspoken request you know all details THANK YOU in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
516
Father ABBA, I pray for unspoken request you know all details.
Replies
14
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom