🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Abba Father, My God and Creator, I ask You in Jesus' name, fix me. Fix me for Your glory. All the areas in my life that I need to let go of or surrender to You, walk me through it, talk me through it. Walk me back through my past and do the inner healing that is needed in my life. God heal the wounds, heal the hurts. Wash me, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Restore unto me the joy of Your salvation. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Work on us and fix us. Heal, deliver, and set each of us free so that we can live healthy, quality, productive Kingdom Culture lives for the glory of God. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.
 
I agree with this one's prayer -- make us whole, renew our minds and let our love abound more and more in all knowledge and true discernment, Phil 1:9. Open our minds to understand the Scriptures, Lk 24:45. Let us teach in word and lifestyle everything You have commanded, and know You're with us always, Matt 28:19-20, and keep us from the evil one, John 17:15, thank You in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
238
I thank God the father and Jesus his along with the holy Spirit this morning for life. I can not explain the deep-seated hurt in my spirit mind and body. Rather I can not put this sentiment in words right now. It took all of my spiritual gumption to even write this request.the emotional sadness...
Replies
12
Views
180
I pray that my Abba Father opens doors for me to win this battle. I lost my job and I am desperately struggling and I pray he can see me through. Community please help me
Replies
8
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom